Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: TCP stalling, tcp_wmem fix doesn't seem to work.

  • Gordon Farquharson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2007
      On 1/23/07, vbutanescu <vbutanescu@...> wrote:

      > TCP connections are stalling for me too. I did downgrade to
      > 2.6.17-2-ixp4xx which did not help much but I did "sysctl
      > net.ipv4.tcp_wmem="4096 8092 8092"" and it DID help a lot for two
      > days. However today the problem is back! It's driving me crazy.

      I wonder if you are experiencing the problem described here

      http://lwn.net/Articles/92727/

      > - speaking of that can somebody point me to a very simple procedure to
      > save my flash, then revert to the original firmware and the flash my
      > current flash back?

      To save your current image, use [1]

      $ cat /dev/mtdblock* > current_image.bin

      and to flash any image to the NSLU2, use [2]

      $ upslug2 -i image.bin

      Gordon

      [1] http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Debian/FAQ
      [2] http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Main/UpSlug2