Latest NSLU2 developer slug purchase

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2007
      The latest recipient of a free development NSLU2 is Imre Kaloz.

      Imre is one of the developers of OpenWrt (http://openwrt.org), an open
      source embedded Linux distribution. He was one of the first people who
      joined the project about 2 years ago, and has worked on porting OpenWRT
      to a lot of different platforms, but nowadays mostly on IXP4xx and
      Atheros AR231x/531x.

      He will use the NSLU2 as an additional target and test environment for
      the OpenWRT IXP4xx port.

      Our long-term goal is to have the NSLU2 (and other ixp4xx-based devices
      like the IOMega NAS100d, DSMG-600, and Freecom FSG-3) be fully supported
      OpenWRT targets. We believe that this will eventually replace the need
      for the existing (and unsupported) UcSlugC firmware.