How many drives ?

  • sialagia
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2004
      Hello

      I'm quite new, but a lot interrested in this box. The thing is that
      linksys told me that it did not support NFS which seem to be false
      with what you did, and that no more than 2 drives where supported
      (strange for me because of the USB structure).

      If 2 drives is really the limitation, do you think there should be a
      way to go throw ?