Get a NSLU2 for $50, shipped

  • Jon Smirl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9 7:38 AM
      Quill (a division of Staples) has a $50 off $100 coupon out: VPV
      http://www01.quillcorp.com/Default.asp
      NSLU2 is $99, add something for $1 and use the coupon.
      $50 to your door in the US. One per customer.

      I just ordered another one. It is cheapest I've seen them without rebates.

      --
      Jon Smirl
      jonsmirl@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9 1:57 PM
        This code doesn't work although the shopping cart accepted it. Quill
        rejected my order with an eMail and said "Internet Bulletin Board
        codes" are not valid. They supplied a link to their instant coupon
        code policy.

        Tom G
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Smirl" <jonsmirl@...> wrote:

        > Quill (a division of Staples) has a $50 off $100 coupon out: VPV
        > http://www01.quillcorp.com/Default.asp
        > NSLU2 is $99, add something for $1 and use the coupon.
        > $50 to your door in the US. One per customer.
        >
        > I just ordered another one. It is cheapest I've seen them without
        rebates.

        > --
        > Jon Smirl
        > jonsmirl@...

      • Jon Smirl
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9 2:04 PM
          On 1/9/07, tomgle <tomgle@...> wrote:
          > This code doesn't work although the shopping cart accepted it. Quill
          > rejected my order with an eMail and said "Internet Bulletin Board
          > codes" are not valid. They supplied a link to their instant coupon
          > code policy.

          It got killed a couple of hours ago, it was great while it worked.

          --
          Jon Smirl
          jonsmirl@...