NSLU2-Linux auto-builders turned off for a complete feed rebuild

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      The upstream build system (OpenEmbedded) that we use to build the SlugOS
      firmware and packages has made a structural change that requires a
      complete rebuild.

      So I've taken the autobuilders off-line, and will re-enable them after
      the rebuild is complete. That could be up to a couple of days,
      depending on whether anything breaks or not.

      Existing feeds will not be affected - there just won't be any updates.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
        Rod Whitby wrote:
        > The upstream build system (OpenEmbedded) that we use to build the SlugOS
        > firmware and packages has made a structural change that requires a
        > complete rebuild.
        >
        > So I've taken the autobuilders off-line, and will re-enable them after
        > the rebuild is complete. That could be up to a couple of days,
        > depending on whether anything breaks or not.
        >
        > Existing feeds will not be affected - there just won't be any updates.

        SlugOS is failing to build, so I've turned Unslung and Optware back on
        so that those feeds can be updated while we sort out the SlugOS build.