Re: rsnapshot (remote)

  • didierkuttel
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2006

      I've found the problem ... if it can help somebody else :

      I've only installed openssh on the nslu running the rsnaphot, not the
      host (where the file to be backuped are). On the host, it was still
      dropbear as ssh daemon. With this configuration, I've somettimes hang
      up in rsync. I've installed openssh also on host (so, on both nslu),
      all is working fine now ! Great backup solution, thanks to the guys
      that have built the packages and for the wiki docs.

      Bye
      Didier