Re: Problem running JamVM

  • Ronny Doolen
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2006
      And it works !!!

      Yesterday night, I ran Jetty on my FSG ! Some features are not
      available (due to JamVM or FSG limitations, don't know yet), but it
      ran. :-)

      Now I'll try to tweak Jetty configuration files to make it run as
      fast as possible and make disapear these little error messages about
      Listener I'm not used to see on other systems.

      Thank you again for you help and the quality of your job, everything
      went fine in about 10 mins and of course thanks to Keith Garry Boyce
      for the classpath and JamVM packages.

      Ron.

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Rod Whitby" <rod@...> wrote:

      > Yes, that's the one.
      > (For others on the list - this is the officially supported way to
      use Optware packages on the Freecom FSG-3 device)