Re: thttpd - followup

  • oabroad
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 29, 2006
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "fbznaib" <couldbe@...> wrote:

      > Linksys havn't customised thttpd (as such) what they have done is
      made
      > cgi-script *that* will generate appropriate HTML-like date to provide
      > the ability to browse yr drive

      And there you have it, that's what puzzles me. All the cgi programs
      appear to have .cgi extensions and are called by name, yet if you
      bypass the login script and just type the URL for a folder you still
      get it.

      The only way I can see a cgi script doing it is if the script was
      the "page not found" handler and it examined the URL it recieved and
      looked up the appropriate folder and HTML-ized it.

      Hmm, that ought to work...