Problem with 2 linksys Usb network card
I had just seen some photos, that shown an Nslu2 work with a Linksys
Usb network card... I guess that card was the USB200M (AX8817X based).....
Ok, I don't wanna stress you, but I need a little 'how to' about it,
cause I can't get the card work properly.
Both, OpenSlug or DebianSlug have the same problem:
1) the system is setup to work with a pen drive,
2) the kernel-module-usbnet and the Asix module was loaded correctly.
3) ifconfig -a report eth0, eth1, eth2
4) then all the card is properly associated to a different network
(something like that: eth0 192.168.0.x eth1 192.168.1.x eth2
5) then I restart the networking, and all is ok and work properly
(routing, firewalling, and so forth, every was ok!)!
6) Well! Now I restart the system, and the network card is swiched (I
guess by enumerator)... no one card reply to a ping... it's all death!!!
Can you help me?
I whish you a merry Cristhmas and an happy new Year