Problem with 2 linksys Usb network card

  • albertocortesi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2006
      Hi,
      I had just seen some photos, that shown an Nslu2 work with a Linksys
      Usb network card... I guess that card was the USB200M (AX8817X based).....

      Ok, I don't wanna stress you, but I need a little 'how to' about it,
      cause I can't get the card work properly.
      Both, OpenSlug or DebianSlug have the same problem:
      1) the system is setup to work with a pen drive,
      2) the kernel-module-usbnet and the Asix module was loaded correctly.
      3) ifconfig -a report eth0, eth1, eth2
      4) then all the card is properly associated to a different network
      (something like that: eth0 192.168.0.x eth1 192.168.1.x eth2
      192.168.2.x )
      5) then I restart the networking, and all is ok and work properly
      (routing, firewalling, and so forth, every was ok!)!
      6) Well! Now I restart the system, and the network card is swiched (I
      guess by enumerator)... no one card reply to a ping... it's all death!!!

      Can you help me?

      I whish you a merry Cristhmas and an happy new Year
      Alberto Cortesi