Re: [nslu2-linux] External USB network adapter?

  • George Styles
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006
      > That matches your vendor and product IDs. So try "modprobe asix".

      Hi Phil,

      Thank you for your answer - im pretty sure you have got the solution -
      the module wasnt even installed - i just needed a ipkg install
      kernel-module-asix. I have done that remotely, but need to wait until
      tomorow before I can plug the thing in and test it.

      george
    • George Styles
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2006
        Hi,

        That was indeed the answer. eth1 is now present and correct. Thank you

        george