Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: ssh for file transfer?

  • CN
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2006
      On which os? (sorry, I did not read earlier msgs of this thread, it is always a good
      idea to keep the os name in the subject or in every msg.)

      I did openssh-sftp two days ago on SlugOS_BE. Many months ago when I was
      setting up ssh on unSlung, I do not remember having to do that separately, but I
      had been using the openssh-sftp on unSlung too.

      Perhaps there is a combo pkg which has openssh-sftp included?

      Cordially, CN