Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Booting from backup drive?

  • Gordon Farquharson
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2006
      On 12/1/06, Sean Carolan <sean@...> wrote:

      > Hmm, I thought I was using 3.10, at least that is the image I
      > downloaded. Here's some more info on my machine:

      Looks to me like you are using Debian/NSLU2 [1] (installed using the
      Debian Installer RC1).

      Gordon

      [1] http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Debian/HomePage

      --
      Gordon Farquharson
    • Sean Carolan
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2006
        > Looks to me like you are using Debian/NSLU2 [1] (installed using the
        > Debian Installer RC1).
        >
        > Gordon

        Heh, shows what I know. Yes, I did use the image from Martin's
        website to install so I am using Debian/NSLU2. Now - how do I get it
        to boot from my backup drive? I can't find any way to change boot
        parameters, etc.