4000 interrupts per second from ixp400_eth

  • Phil Endecott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Dear All,

      A quick question: I'm seeing about 4000 interrupts per second from
      ixp400_eth, according to /proc/interrupts and vmstat. This is on my
      new Debian/NSLU2 system. Is this normal? I don't recall seeing this
      previously, but I'm not sure if I looked. The interrupts are present
      even if the network cable is disconnected or the interface is down.

      Cheers,

      Phil.