Re: howto un - "nativeformatdisk" / use old unslung disk on Port1 with unslug 6

  • ellee_crofton
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2006
      Ran into the same thing. Did a fresh install on a new disk, and
      wanted to attach the old disk.

      I don't know what specifically you need to do. I tried hiding and
      removing a few things myself, but couldn't find what specifically
      marked the disk as native.

      After 30 minutes, I got annoyed. I made a folder (old_data) and moved
      everything currently on the disk into it. Works for me.