Re: [nslu2-linux] Missing php pkg in SlugOS/BE

  • CN
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2006
      Rod,

      Thank you for the clarification!

      OK, where do I make the offerings to let some possible kind hearted person(s) to
      compile these two for SlugOS/BE? :)

      php - 5.1.4-1 -
      php-apache - 5.1.4-1 - The php scripting language, built as an apache module

      BTW, anybody here running SlugOS/BE has used any of these php pkgs in any
      form on their slug?

      Cordially, Chacko

      On 28 Nov 2006 06:58:00 +1030, Rod Whitby wrote:

      > optware-autoclean only affects the optware feeds.
      > As I said, they are completely separate feeds, built from separate sources,
      contributed by (largely) different people.