Cannot save WIKI page

  • Thomas Reitmayr
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2006
      I am having troubles saving or previewing an edited WIKI page. Pressing "Save" or "Preview" just loads the form again. Did anyone else experience this behavior? What am I doing wrong?
      Regards,
      -Thomas

      PS: I am trying to insert the following text to http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/SlugAsAudioPlayer

      !!!!Soundcard buttons

      Some USB sound cards provide buttons for muting, adjusting the volume, etc. These buttons can be used to control the MPD (or any other application) in various ways. http://www.devbase.at/nslu2/keyevent.php provides both a little tools for reporting buttons being pressed as well as a simple shell script to implement PLAY, STOP, SKIP functionality with just a single button.

    • Øyvind Repvik
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2006
        Thomas Reitmayr wrote:
        > Hi,
        > I am having troubles saving or previewing an edited WIKI page. Pressing "Save" or "Preview" just loads the form again. Did anyone else experience this behavior? What am I doing wrong?
        > Regards,
        > -Thomas

        Did you provide a name in the correct field?

        Øyvind

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 2006
          Yes, Øyvind, I filled in my name (actually it was already there). Selecting or deselecting "This is a minor edit" does not improve things.
          It is definitely not caused by contents I want to add. I also tried to change just one letter (a typo) and could not save it either. Also tried to delete the cookies before submitting the form - without any success.
          What puzzles me is that there is no error message whatsoever.
          -Thomas

          > I am having troubles saving or previewing an edited WIKI page. Pressing "Save" or "Preview" just loads the form again. Did anyone else experience this behavior? What am I doing wrong?

          > Regards,

          > -Thomas

          Did you provide a name in the correct field?

          Øyvind

          > PS: I am trying to insert the following text to http://www.nslu2- linux.org/ wiki/HowTo/ SlugAsAudioPlaye r

          > !!!!Soundcard buttons

          > Some USB sound cards provide buttons for muting, adjusting the volume, etc. These buttons can be used to control the MPD (or any other application) in various ways. http://www.devbase. at/nslu2/ keyevent. php provides both a little tools for reporting buttons being pressed as well as a simple shell script to implement PLAY, STOP, SKIP functionality with just a single button.

        • Laurent Gilson
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 11, 2006
            Hello,

            > Yes, Øyvind, I filled in my name (actually it was already there).
            > Selecting or deselecting "This is a minor edit" does not improve things.
            > It is definitely not caused by contents I want to add. I also tried to
            > change just one letter (a typo) and could not save it either. Also tried
            > to delete the cookies before submitting the form - without any success.
            > What puzzles me is that there is no error message whatsoever.

            It looks like the spamfilter is at it again. The filter was added after
            that page was created. It may think the page is spam right now. Editing it
            a bit does not change this, so it refuses to save it (w/o any error so
            spam-bots cannot be sure what happend). The filter only kicks in at saves.

            cu
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 11, 2006
              Try again now - I have approved all outstanding unapproved URLs on the page.
              -- Rod

              I am having troubles saving or previewing an edited WIKI page. Pressing 'Save' or 'Preview' just loads the form again. Did anyone else experience this behavior? What am I doing wrong?
              Regards,
              -Thomas

              PS: I am trying to insert the following text to http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/SlugAsAudioPlayer

              !!!!Soundcard buttons

              Some USB sound cards provide buttons for muting, adjusting the volume, etc. These buttons can be used to control the MPD (or any other application) in various ways. http://www.devbase.at/nslu2/keyevent.php provides both a little tools for reporting buttons being pressed as well as a simple shell script to implement PLAY, STOP, SKIP functionality with just a single button.

              Der fr(e Vogel f.gt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de
              Messages in this topic (1)