Unslung NSLU2 - now setup or net browser doesn't recognise its IP address

  • blaze_ventura
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2006
      Good afternoon,

      I have now just upgraded my NSLU2 to the latest firmware, then
      installed the unslung 6.8 beta firmware. This worked fine.

      I then followed the instructions to unsling it to my hard drive on
      port 1.

      It seemed to go well, but after the NSLU reset I am now unable to find
      the device by typing in the IP address in either telnet, a net browser.

      What is weird as well, I use the linksys set-up disk and it informs me
      that an NSLU has been found - but within all of the network ( IP
      address/subnet mask) info no information is displayed.

      Does anyone know a cure for this? Or what I have done wrong?

      Thank you in advance.