Re: [nslu2-linux] Is the NSLU2 still the best hackable thing like it?

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 10, 2006
      All firmware images (current and historical) from www.slug-firmware.net (including the debian installer images there) already fully support the on-board ethernet. The latest debian installer images also support *all* on-board hardware (obviously all the Unslung and SlugOS images always have done so)..
      -- Rod