Re: PHP/SQLite with appWeb doesn't work

  • sjaak0vaak
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2006
      It seems to be that the appWeb php5 module isn't configured to work
      with SQLite. So although you switch it on in the php.ini file, it
      still does not work because of the appWeb php5 module.
      You can see, in the configuration file below, that mysql should work
      but there's no SQLite...

      Maybe if you have more linux skills than me you can make you own
      module from the source code...
      I'm using Lighttpd now and it works fine.

      This is what I found on the appWeb site :

      The supplied PHP library was configured with the following
      configuration options:

      configure \
      --cache-file=config.cache \
      --disable-debug \