openslug: making cherokee server run at startup, I need the start/stop script?

  • oabroad
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      I want to set up a server that will run CGI scripts.

      I ran ipkg install cherokee but the server doesn't start by default,
      unlike the samba and xinetd packages.

      The package doesn't appear to include a script to put in init.d, or
      maybe I just haven't found it? Does anyone know where I can get the
      script, or can I modify the script for something else to make one?

      I understand I need to put links in the rc0.d .. rc6.d directories, or
      does "update-rc.d" do that?