Re: NSLU2/Linux queries from a soon-to-be 'slug' owner

  • Tim Walker
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hi Rod,

      Just to say thanks for your responses below - I've been away for a few
      days so couldn't get back to you. I'll see if I can update the wiki
      once I get procmail working on the slug... er, when I actually
      **have** one (birthday next week :-) ).

      Much appreciated...

      Tim.

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Rod Whitby <list.nslu2-linux@...>