Re: Debian slug

  • szafran_pl
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 4, 2006
      One more question.
      If i have currently the beta 2 flashed and i'll flash the slug with
      beta 3, will than the system boot up ? If it will, than will it run
      the eth drivers ?

      Regards
      Szafran
    • szafran_pl
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 10, 2006
        Martin,

        I'm getting this error: BUG: warning at
        arch/arm/mm/consistent.c:363/dma_free_coherent()

        because of it the slug wont boot. to get rid of it do i need to
        recompile the kernel or just add mem=128MB@0x00000000 to the command
        line ?

        Regards
        Szafran