appweb missing library shared object file

  • braydw
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
      I am installing Unslung6.8 on a NSLU2. This is my second one, and I am
      trying to make a 'clone' of the first one.

      All was going well until I installed appWeb. It won't initialize
      giving the following error:
      default:1 main Error: Can't load /opt/lib/libphp5Module.so
      Reason: "libsasl2.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file
      or directory"

      There is no library libsas12.so.2 found using 'find'. I looked for it
      on my original NSLU2 and it is not there either.

      Anyone have any idea about what is wrong?

      --David
    • braydw
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
        This is a follow-up on my previous post.

        I find the the php in my first NSLU2 is:
        php - 5.1.4-1 -
        php-embed - 5.1.4-1 -

        and the php in my second NSLU2 is:
        php - 5.1.6-1 - The php scripting language
        php-embed - 5.1.6-1 - php embedded library - the embed SAPI

        it seems that version 5.1.6-1 is missing libsas12.so.2

        Can someone please fix this? Thanks
        --David