Re: Debian slug

  • szafran_pl
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 1, 2006
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@...> wrote:

      > * szafran_pl <blah50@...> [2006-10-30 13:39]:
      > > if i may ask... what's wrong with the current b3 available for
      > > download ?
      >
      > No Ethernet driver can be built for the kernel used in beta 3.
      >
      > > and also... will b4 allready have the open source eth driver ?
      >
      > beta 4 will be called rc1 and no, it won't include the open source
      > driver. I hope this will happen with rc2 though.
      > --
      > Martin Michlmayr
      > http://www.cyrius.com/

      RC1... NIIIIIIIICE ;)
      hope it will come soon...
      keep up the good work with IMHO the best FW for the slug.

      regards
      Szafran
    • szafran_pl
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 10, 2006
        Martin,

        I'm getting this error: BUG: warning at
        arch/arm/mm/consistent.c:363/dma_free_coherent()

        because of it the slug wont boot. to get rid of it do i need to
        recompile the kernel or just add mem=128MB@0x00000000 to the command
        line ?

        Regards
        Szafran