Re: kernel-module-nls-cp850

  • agent_tom_smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      Thank you. Got the same Problem right now.
      I installed directly from the URL you mentioned:
      ipkg install
      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/modules/cross/6.8-beta/kernel-module-nls-cp850_2.4.22.l2.3r63-r10_ixp4xxbe.ipk
    • rmsds
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
        After upgrading from 5.5 to 6.8 I found that I didn't have any kernel-modules
        listed at all, I had to do:

        $ ipkg install unslung-feeds
        $ ipkg update

        After this I had some kernel-modules-nls-cp??? available but I still didn't
        have cp850. It worked fine when I installed using the complete URL as you
        suggested.

        Maybe this information help trackdown the problem.

        Cheers,
        Ricardo