DebianSlug 3.10beta and iptables

  • Alexander Bezguzoff
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hi!

      I installed DebianSlug 3.10beta following instructions here
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/DebianSlug/Bootstrap, and then
      installed kernel-modules (under instructions from the same place)
      ip-conntrack, ip-nat, iptables, iptable-filter, iptable-nat,
      iptable-mangle, iptable-raw.

      After that i can't get iptables to work, when i try to set rules it outputs:
      "iptables: Unknown error 4294967295".
      Commands like --list, -F, -X etc are being executed just fine.

      Any help appreciated.
    • pepesz76
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
        Hello Alexander,

        > ip-conntrack, ip-nat, iptables, iptable-filter, iptable-nat,
        > iptable-mangle, iptable-raw.

        kernel-module-ip-conntrack
        kernel-module-ip-nat
        kernel-module-iptable-filter
        kernel-module-iptable-nat
        kernel-module-ip-tables
        kernel-module-ipt-log
        kernel-module-ipt-masquerade
        kernel-module-ipt-reject
        kernel-module-x-tables
        kernel-module-xt-conntrack
        kernel-module-xt-state
        kernel-module-xt-tcpudp

        The last one I think is the answer.

        --
        Best regards,
        pepesz76 mailto:pepesz76@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
          Hi again!

          >After that i can't get iptables to work, when i try to set rules it outputs:
          >"iptables: Unknown error 4294967295".
          >Commands like --list, -F, -X etc are being executed just fine.

          Sorry, everybody, the problem is already solved.