Re: DebianSlug 3.10 - Where is the make Command

  • Kurt Bernhard Pruenner
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2006
      bretto181 wrote:
      > I am trying to biuld some packages from source but am not sure what to
      > install to get the make command.

      Ummm... have you tried the "make" package yet?

      --
      Kurt Bernhard Pruenner --- Haendelstrasse 17 --- 4020 Linz --- Austria
      .......It might be written "Mindfuck", but it's spelt "L-A-I-N".......
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 30, 2006
        hi I think you can look here:
        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/SlugOSNativeCompileEnvironment

        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "bretto181" <brett@...> wrote:

        > I am trying to biuld some packages from source but am not sure what
        > install to get the make command.
        >
        > help??

      • bretto181
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2006
          Apologies for asking such a dumb question! Yes there is a make
          package!!

          --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "bretto181" <brett@...> wrote:

          > I am trying to biuld some packages from source but am not sure what
          > install to get the make command.
          >
          > help??

        • Ovidiu Sas
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2006
            Here is the starting point:
            http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Development/MasterMakefile

            Inside the Makefile, check for 'debianslug-%-beta' targets.
            Run the make command on the desired target (like make debianslug-3.10-beta).

            Hope this helps,
            -ovi