Trying to get Cups to work.

  • hansem72
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006

      I've just got my nslu2, I unslung it. Now I'm trying to get Cups to work.

      I just don't know what exactly I'm doing ;-)

      What does the following do?

      ====
      After installation, you will have to copy /opt/doc/cups/S88cups to
      /opt/etc/init.d and run the file. Go to /opt/etc/init.d and type: sh
      S88cups.After installation, you will have to copy
      /opt/doc/cups/S88cups to /opt/etc/init.d and run the file. Go to
      /opt/etc/init.d and type: sh S88cups.
      ====

      Do I have to cp ...../S88cups to init.d but to my it seems like this
      is a file? I copied the file to the same directory and when I try sh
      S88cups it 'starts', I think. I allready installed the other packages
      which Cups requires.

      Marco