can't get webalizer to work with appweb

  • Evert Clijnk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 7:28 AM
      Hello fellow NSLU2 users,

      I'm experiencing difficulties in getting webalizer (stats) to work with the logs of appweb (webserver). Webalizer keeps seeing the records in appweb log file as bad records and thus produces no output. I tried several ways in appweb to produce the logs, like:

      CustomLog logs/access.log "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b"
      and
      CustomLog logs/access.log "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-agent}i\""

      It just won't do.

      Has any got any ideas ? Attached are the dirrerent setting/outputs.

      Thanks in advance !

      Evert.

      Do you Yahoo!?