Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: I've bricked one NSLU2 and maybe a 2nd one

    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 28, 2006
      feralcat44g wrote:
      > I've gotten both Slugs working again

      Excellent. So we still have no slugs bricked except where people have
      use the nasty Linksys EraseAll tool.

      -- Rod
    • jx7dfa
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 28, 2006
        What method did you use to bring the slugs back to life (just to help
        others with the same problem).

        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "feralcat44g" <feralcat44g@...> wrote:

        > I've gotten both Slugs working again but not sure how to set one up as
        > multi-website host and proxy server.
      • Travis Bell
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 5, 2006
          > The Second one bricked after trying to upgrade the orginal firmware,
          > it gave me the not enough space error 2. once with the linksys
          > firmware and the second when trying to upgrade to unslung 6.8 not sure
          > why I can't access it now. The second one, top light blinks green
          > while the network light is on steady. The first one all lights go
          > steady green except for the drive lights.

          I too had this error and was ready to throw the damn thing out the window until on a whim I tried a different browser and it worked first try. Safari does not work, Firefox does. That is what I learned.

          --
          Travis Bell