Re: Three beeps -> disk (nearly) full

  • peecock41
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2004
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, rwhitby <unslung@g...> wrote:
      > This would be perfect content for an
      > Info/WhyTheNSLU2BeepsEveryEightHours wiki page. Would you like to add
      > such a page?
      >
      > -- Rod
      >
      > On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:35:17 -0000, peecock41 <peecock41@y...> wrote:
      > > Here's my 2cts of additional (useless) information.
      > >
      > > The box beeps every 8 hours for about a minute, each time three short
      > > beeps. Looking into /var/log/server.log I found the following:
      > >
      > > 4 09/17 08:00:00 Disk 1 is almost full. Continued use will affect file
      > > access.

      Could somebody do this for me, I don't have much Wikisperience yet?

      Here's the system status log, as you can see, the disk full check is
      run at 00:00, 08:00, and 16:00.

      Thanks,

      Albert

      09/18 08:00:00 Disk 1 is almost full. Continued use will affect file
      access.
      09/18 00:00:00 Disk 1 is almost full. Continued use will affect file
      access.
      09/17 16:00:00 Disk 1 is almost full. Continued use will affect file
      access.
      09/17 08:00:00 Disk 1 is almost full. Continued use will affect file
      access.
      09/17 00:00:39 Disk 1 is almost full. Continued use will affect file
      access.