Problems with downloading from slug-firmware.net

  • pppfab
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      I have a dialup connection and I can't download any big file from
      slug-firmware.net (only those who pass from the EULA):

      the download starts but seems to hang-up after 5 minutes, IMO due to a
      incorrect setting to PHP configuration...

      I need of DebianSlug in binary format but I haven't found anywhere
      except from this site...

      Any idea of I could I do ?
      Someone knows a mirror site or another way to do the same ?

      I haven't found any e-mail address of slug-firmware.net for contact
      the webmaster...

      Thanks,

      Fabio