Trying to install asterisk on a fresh unslung6.8beta

  • oabroad
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      This doesn't seem to be working

      # ipkg upgrade

      Nothing to be done

      #
      # ipkg install asterisk

      Installing asterisk (1.2.10-3) to root...

      Downloading
      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/nslu2/cross/stable/asterisk_1.2.10-3_armeb.ipk

      ipkg: extract_archive: /opt/etc/asterisk/sample/: Input/output error

      ipkg: /opt/etc/asterisk/sample/cdr_odbc.conf: No such file or directory

      It continues like that for over 500 lines, though it doesn't actually
      say it failed.

      A similar thing happens if I install the asterisk-sounds package.

      As it doesn't actually error at the end I can't work out if it's
      installed or not.