HP PSC 1410 on OpenSlug

  • pepijnonline
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006

      I'am using OpenSlug to create a simple print/scan/file/web server etc.
      I've installed all needed software from packages (OpenSlug or Optware)
      and i have to say printing is working great. (Using the original
      Windows driver).

      I'am using a HP PSC 1410 as printer.

      The next on my list is getting the scanner function to work. According
      to the sane documentation i should need the HPLIP backend
      (inkjet.sourceforge.net) but I can't find a pre-compiled package.
      I'm running my slug from a 512MB memorystick so i do not have enough
      room to compile it myself.

      Is there anyone who can help me with this?

      Pepijn