SlugOS 3.10-beta (OpenSlug, DebianSlug, slugos-ltu) bugs

  • Øyvind Repvik
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006

      I am trying to stabilize the SlugOS 3.10 beta feed, and I know that
      there has been quite a few problems with the feeds while I have been
      away for personal reasons. This is hopefully soon fixed, but I know that
      there are a few bugs that I didn't get around to looking at, which have
      disappeared in the mist somewhere...

      If you have a reproducible bug, with or without a patch, can you please

      Regards,
      Øyvind Repvik
      SlugOS package manager