Shell access probits Web interface access?

  • chandersawh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      Sorry if this topic has been beatne to death but I can't find an answwer.

      Seems like whenever I create a user via the web interface then
      manually assign them a shell for ssh (by editing the /etc/passwd) that
      user can no longer login via the web interface.

      Is this normal? Any work abounds/hacks?

      thanks,

      narsaw