Need help setting up a CVS server

  • vweenucf
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2006
      I'm trying to set up a cvs server on the slug to access from windows
      using toroiseCVS. I tried putting together the information for doing
      this from information found through googling, but I messed up
      somewhere. I have the server running, but can't get tortoiseCVS to
      work with it. The log (on the slug) is showing START and FAIL sequences.

      I'd like to just start over from scratch, so my question is would some
      kind soul walk a noob through this starting right after ipkg install
      cvs? I mean setting up user account, etc...

      I would really appreciate it.

      Thanks