No disk LED after SlugOS install

  • Bob Cox
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2006
      I have two slugs and both ran OpenDebianSlug successfully since late
      last year.

      Yesterday I reflashed one of them with the DebianSlug-3.10-beta firmware
      and installed Debian "Sid" (unstable) on the USB drive. The hardware
      remained unchanged, although I did repartition the drive - it was a
      total clean install and has been a total success - except that the disk
      led on the slug is not illuminated. The other leds behave correctly,
      the disk is seen (obviously) and works fine. It is exactly the same
      sort of enclosure and drive as used on the other slug which is still
      running the older OpenDebianSlug and on which all leds work as expected.

      Is this a "known" issue with 3.1=beta? Clearly, it does not really
      matter, but I am curious and would like to fix it if possible.

      http://pippin.co.uk/