Re: [nslu2-linux] DebianSlug/Bootstrap

  • Mads N. Vestergaard
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2006
      Yeah, I noticed that, but why do I have all the busybox stuff still, I didn't think it was ment to eb like that, since busybox corrupt a few things, among the start stop daemon.

      dA wrote:
      Another thing is, that several thing seems to fail.

      Installing vim:
      update-alternatives: Error: cannot register
      alternative vi to
      /usr/bin/vi since it is already registered to
      /bin/vi
      dpkg: error processing vim (--configure):
       subprocess post-installation script returned error
      exit status 1

      hi, search for vi with

      find / -name vi
      or
      ls -la /usr/bin/vi

      i think you will find a link to busybox.
      Also an entry in /etc/profile.

      dA

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/