CUPS kills LDAP ?

  • Anders Damm
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 3:53 AM
      Hi!

      I'm running a slug with Unslung 6.8. The slug acts as my main ldap and NFS server (besides providing DHCP and DNS).
      My problem is that when I install CUPS, openldap stops working on the next reboot. It just hangs with no info. in the log files.
      The only way to solve this (that I have found) is to remove the CUPS and openldap packages (re-install don't work), remove the ldap-dabasefiles,
      reinstall openldap and import my orignal ldif-files.

      Dose anyone knows why this hapens or have similar experiances?

      //Anders