Re: [nslu2-linux] Cannot install DebianSlug

  • Rob Lockhart
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2006
      On 8/5/06, aerx11 <aerx11@...> wrote:
      > I try to install Debian on a NSLU2 and I follow instructions given at
      > http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/DebianSlug/Bootstrap
      >
      > I have problems with debootstrap which does not seem to install all
      > packages. I have no /etc/inittab file, no /etc/networking directory
      > and the apt package is not installed.
      >
      > I have tried with both http://ftp.debian.org/ and
      > http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ reprository with no success.

      Need some more details... what process did you follow? I just did
      this last night, and finally got it to work. Are you using static IP?
      My setup with DHCP was flawless from the instructions (I recently
      "fixed" them and did a clean install from those very instructions just
      to be sure they were working).

      Did you use the 3.10beta image?

      -Rob