amule is coming to town (optware)

  • Brian Zhou
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 9:09 PM
      Hi all,

      I just built amule 2.1.3 ipk (with wxbase 2.6.3) and added to the
      optware feeds (in nslu2 feed now, and soon other feeds except wl500g
      and mss).

      Don't laugh at me, I've never used mule before. So my runtime test was
      to launch amulecmd, amuled and amuleweb and make sure they did not
      crash during launch.

      Please test (to those people request it, this should be a lot of fun),
      add wiki page, and feel free to improve the packages.

      Cheers,

      -Brian Zhou