Windows XP in LAN

  • Ihsana
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hello,

      I hope all the members of this group are keeping well.

      I have a LAN consists of 6 PC's and the operating system is:
      Windows XP Professional

      I have two problems as follows:

      1. All of the connected PC's (clients) can reach to the Server
      easily. How can I make restrictions on some clients?

      2. There is a feature called (Make this folder Private) but it is
      always "disable".
      How can I enable it?

      your answer will be highly appreciated.

      Mohamed