nslu2 details

  • m. allan noah
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2004
      hello all. looking at this device for a remote networking app that we
      currently use a full-blown (but ancient) army of IBM thinkpads for.

      can one of you perhaps explain a bit about the nslu2's init procedure and
      hardware? iwould need a much higher res photo of the board to lookup the
      partnumbers myself, sorry.

      specifically, the fw files appear to be 4 megs, and the bootlog i saw
      indicated 32M ram, with only 20 megs usable (fw gets expanded to a 10 meg
      ramdisk, kernel and stacks take up 2?)

      does this sound right?

      allan