bug report: Unslung 6.8 apache2 not parsing php pages

  • Tom Coburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      This message is to report a BUG in unslung 6.8

      apache2 is NOT parsing PHP pages for some odd reason

      PHP pages show up blank, even a  <?  phpinfo();  ?> is showing up blank

      I checked and rechecked my php.conf and httpd.conf files multiple times, and everything is
      looking fine.  I can also run php scripts from ssh on the command line, so that rules out
      everything I can think of, unless libexec/php so module is bad I have no clue, and nobody on the IRC
      channel has any clue either, so this message is to report a BUG that apache2 is NOT
      parsiing PHP code in Unslung 6.8.... I have no clue in other slung versions as I've only
      tried Unslung 6.8

      loadtype, addmodule, directoryindex, are all present in the php.conf file, so I'm done knocking my head against the wall figuring it out, so I'm reporting this as a BUG.

      thanks

      Tom