Re: [nslu2-linux] unSlung 6.8 howto kill upnpd ?

  • Tom Coburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      I dunno I'm still trying to get help getting PHP to work :(
      am thinking about going back to the original firmware this nslu2-linux sucks and nobody will help me troubleshoot whats wrong :(   its like gawd all I did was install the firmware like it told me to and ran ipkg install php-apache like it told me to, I got all the right packages installed its just PHP isn't working, and I have no clue at all how to get it working, no clue.at all, and I'm getting fed up with this!!

      On 7/3/06, CN <t4chacko@...> wrote:
      I am running from DISK1 unSlung6.8.  With the new upnpd running, if I plug
      another (sytem) disk into DISK2 even after bootup, it will detect the disk, and
      mount, but the /dev/sdb2 (conf) will get moved to DISK1.  I am trying to do
      DISK1 to DISK2 copy the way I used to do in 5.5 with a script.

      How do I kill all the 6 instances of upnpd before I plug in my second disk to
      DISK2?  If I try with the kill pid of these, it does not appear to do anything :(
      They still continue running.

      Cordially, Chacko

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/O7EolB/TM

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/