Re: anyone using DokuWiki ?

  • davehoy1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "gamacdonalduk" <unhinged@...> wrote:

      > Hi, I want to host my own wiki and am trying to get dokuwiki working...
      >
      > install ok, copied dokuwiki directory ok
      >
      > test url 'http://127.0.0.1/dokuwiki/doku.php?do=check' all ok

      I'm surprised that 127.0.0.1 worked for you. Are you running a browser
      on your slug?

      > but when I press Create Page I always get a page cannot be displayed
      > error. I have been over permissions about 10 times. anyone else using?
      > my skills are not at guru yet.
      >
      > thx in advance
      > Glenn

      I'm having a similar problem. I installed DokuWiki on my slug and run
      it with thttp-php. It renders pages ok but I can't create large pages.
      Whenever I try to save a large page I don't get a response from the
      server.

      I used the Live HTTP Headers plugin for FireFox to watch the traffic.
      The POST is sent and the server replies with "HTTP/1.x 200 OK" but
      that's it. There are no response headers or payload.

      I haven't had much time to debug this. It may be a problem with my
      router (a LinkSys WRT54G) as much as anything. I don't know how to
      take the router out of my setup, though.

      If anyone has any ideas on how to get around this, please let me know.

      Thanks,
      Dave