anyone using DokuWiki ?

  • gamacdonalduk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 4:01 AM
      Hi, I want to host my own wiki and am trying to get dokuwiki working...

      install ok, copied dokuwiki directory ok

      test url 'http://127.0.0.1/dokuwiki/doku.php?do=check' all ok

      but when I press Create Page I always get a page cannot be displayed
      error. I have been over permissions about 10 times. anyone else using?
      my skills are not at guru yet.

      thx in advance
      Glenn
    • davehoy1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 3:41 AM
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "gamacdonalduk" <unhinged@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I want to host my own wiki and am trying to get dokuwiki working...
        >
        > install ok, copied dokuwiki directory ok
        >
        > test url 'http://127.0.0.1/dokuwiki/doku.php?do=check' all ok

        I'm surprised that 127.0.0.1 worked for you. Are you running a browser
        on your slug?

        > but when I press Create Page I always get a page cannot be displayed
        > error. I have been over permissions about 10 times. anyone else using?
        > my skills are not at guru yet.
        >
        > thx in advance
        > Glenn

        I'm having a similar problem. I installed DokuWiki on my slug and run
        it with thttp-php. It renders pages ok but I can't create large pages.
        Whenever I try to save a large page I don't get a response from the
        server.

        I used the Live HTTP Headers plugin for FireFox to watch the traffic.
        The POST is sent and the server replies with "HTTP/1.x 200 OK" but
        that's it. There are no response headers or payload.

        I haven't had much time to debug this. It may be a problem with my
        router (a LinkSys WRT54G) as much as anything. I don't know how to
        take the router out of my setup, though.

        If anyone has any ideas on how to get around this, please let me know.

        Thanks,
        Dave