Re: enhanced ctorrent

  • Fernando Carolo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2006
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "fransmeulenbroeks"
      <fransmeulenbroeks@...> wrote:

      > Fernando, unslung can use the same ctorrent patches and bb file to
      > generate a package. The difference is in the paths where things are
      > installed.

      Please correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Optware/Unslung packages
      built by a makefile instead of a .bb file?

      > As it is now the patches are in ctorrent and are actually pushed
      > upstream to openembedded.

      Are you talking about the full dhn2 set of patches and the latest
      btfiles patch? These are the ones I used to build it for Optware.

      > Given the current situation I propose to leave it as such.
      > If the author of enhanced ctorrent comes with a good naming scheme and
      > e.g. a download dir, I would happily make a new package, but if I look
      > at the current homepage this does not seem well organised enough to
      > serve as stable base for a package.

      That's fine for me, we can end up with updated ctorrent packages for
      both Unslung and OpenSlug, instead of new ones.

      Regards,

      Fernando