Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: mount network discs

  • Magnus Manders
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2006
      Thanks, worked perfectly but I haven't tried video yet.

      /regards¨
      Magnus

      On 6/27/06, realpsychodad <ahelbling@...> wrote:

      Hi

      Yes:

      smbmount "//Testnslu/Disk 1" /share/testnslu -o
      username=xxx,password=""

      This will mount Disk1 from the remote NSLU "Testnslu" to you local
      folder /share

      BUT: This will be slow, might work for mp3 but is not a good idea for
      videos. I recomend to buy a bigger/second HD or splitt your Data (ex:
      music on one NSLU, video on the other).

      BTW: Did you ever think about bakup?

      by

      Psychodad